Project Manager Ready for a Change?
IFDS has a unique opportunity that would suit an experienced candidate who is eager to grow into a leading Project Manager (PM) role within our Digital Applications change team.
You will be joining a team of high-performing change management experts who are responsible for supporting our digital product strategy, delivering market leading fund administration & investor solutions. Location:
Dublin / Hybrid. This is a hybrid role. We offer a brilliant Dublin city centre office location close to Stephen's Green. Required Skills & Experience:
- Experience - Minimum of 5 years experience in a Project Manager role, ideally in the transfer agency or wider funds industry
- Project Experience - You will possess end to end experience of the project life-cycle, showing a good understanding of change management, scope control, project governance and managing project budgets & resources. PMP, PRINCE II or an AGILE certification is advantageous.
- Business Communication - You will demonstrate excellent business writing skills, especially the ability to define and communicate plans, risks and issues clearly. You will be comfortable interacting with and influencing multiple stakeholders and at presenting information in a succinct manner to clients and to senior audiences
- Organisational Skills - You will be self-motivated with the ability to work as an individual or part of a team, taking ownership of issues and showing determination to follow things through. You will demonstrate good prioritisation and time management skills. You will also have experience managing others.
- Applications Proficiency - You will be experienced at using MS Office suite, particularly Excel, Visio, Powerpoint Word, for business purposes. Experience with JIRA or other project tracking tools is an advantage
- Digital Product Knowledge - Experience with the project and product life-cycle of digital financial applications is advantageous.
- Ensure projects are managed and delivered in adherence with IFDS standards, corporate governance controls and regulatory requirements
- Manage scope, schedule, budgets and quality closely for multiple projects; proactively identify and escalate problems
- Escalate issues in a timely and professional manner, ensuring all facts and options are gathered prior to sharing with decision makers and steering committees
- Ensure project communications from steering to daily stand-ups are professional and productive
- Prepare and deliver quality project and programme reporting incl. steering packs, change approval boards and client facing presentations
- Manage budgets and resources closely, using projected and actuals tracking to ensure accurate forecasting
- Ensure quality handover from project to production / IT operations
- Employ change management processes to help manage resistance to change
- Support and deputize for the senior Digital Apps portfolio manager
Our employees tell us that the best part of working at IFDS is the people. Our culture is friendly, supportive, and inclusive. It is important to us that you can show up at IFDS as your whole self, safely and confidently. We are genuinely committed to ensuring that diversity, equity and inclusion are integrated into the fabric of all that we do.
We have multiple Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) that provide spaces for people to connect and share. All of our ERGs are employee-led and fully endorsed by the senior management team. Our Business
We are a world leading Transfer Agency that delivers premium service solutions to the world's largest financial services companies. We have offices in Ireland, Luxembourg and Canada. Our close connection to our 2 shareholders, State Street and SS&C Technology Inc, ensures our global reach and access to advanced digital software solutions for our clients. Key Benefits Include:
- 2 6 working days holiday plus 'Birthday Day Off' and a 'Day Off to Disconnect'
- 100s of employee discounts
- Private health insurance with Ireland's leading health care insurer
- Generous workplace pension contribution
- Bonus and employee share schemes
- Hybrid option
- Career development including financial support for relevant external education/training
IFDS Ireland is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland. We are an equal opportunities employer and we are committed to fostering an inclusive and equitable workplace. We value diversity both in background, as well as skills and experience.
You may not meet all of the requirements outlined in the above job description but we would still like to hear from you. We review all applications and run an annual intern programme Additional Locations