Lead Consultant, Investment Management
Our client, a leading bio-pharma group, hope to hire a director to lead their investor relations effort.
As the Investor Relations Director, you will have excellent knowledge of the financial market & you will be a company spokesperson and a key contributor to development of the firm’s narrative.
Requirements of the Role:
- Depth of experience in both scaling/growth businesses and the healthcare/pharma/BioTech sectors.
- Personality that drives personal development planning, communication, reflection, and transparency.
- Strong Investor relations background (ideally in the US).
- Experience in being a part of senior management with constant C-level interaction.
- Strategic business modelling knowledge.
Responsibilities of the Role:
This role will provide you with the opportunity to lead key activities to progress your career, these responsibilities include some of the following:
- Maintaining a strong line of communication between the firm and their investor base & acting as a conduit between both.
- Planning content and messaging for these areas (with assistance from the business)
- Prepare relevant documentation pre and post investor meetings as and when required.
- Creating and sharing narrative with the communication teams
- Monitoring competition and relevant developments for the firm.
For more information on the role, please feel free to reach out to our consultant, Tom, on email@example.com