EO&T Graduate Infrastructure Analyst, Dublin (Europe, Middle East and Africa)
Citi's technology team is growing at lightning speed, and we're looking for talented technologists to help build the future of global banking. Our teams are creating innovations used across the globe - we're changing the way people bank and how the world does business. Citi's technology team supports business operations in 100+ countries, across multiple lines of business spanning both Institutional and retail businesses. The group works to optimize the IT environment by standardizing production platforms, reducing complexity, and introducing innovative solutions that provide new business capabilities, reduce total cost of ownership, and create a competitive advantage for Citi. Join an environment with a laser focus on growth and progress, and take your career to the next level through the power of Citi's unmatched globality and vast expertise. Success Profile
As the world's most global bank, Citi gives you the tools to be a trailblazer. We're not just building technology, we're building the future of banking. With thousands of employees located around the globe, we are an international team encompassing a broad range of teams, roles, and cultures, and we invite you to come and join us! Creative Analytical Collaborative Productive Adaptable Relationship Expertise Glassdoor Reviews
"Excellent technologists. Great vision of bringing the financial services industry into the 2020. Great place to work for work-life balance." Senior Applications Development Manager, New York, NY
"Great Intern experience, great pay and solid opportunity to end up being a full time after the end of the internship program." Summer Technology Analyst
"I had a great learning experience, good work environment and excellent coworkers. Had the opportunity to escalate my way to the highest position available in my area within 3 years" AVP Operations & Technology, San Juan PR
"Globally diverse and technologically progressive" Director of Software Development, Warren NJ Responsibilities You're the brains behind our work.
You're ready to bring your knowledge from the classroom to the boardroom, and Citi wants to help you get there. Whether it's honing your skills or building your network, we know that success can't come without growth. Our programmes equip you with the knowledge and training you need to play a valuable role on your team, and establish a long-term career here. At Citi, we value internal mobility, and career growth is not a question of if, but when.
Citi's Enterprise Operations & Technology (EO&T) group is looking for Graduate Infrastructure Analysts to join its Citi Technology Infrastructure (CTI) team. The programme starts in the with an initial intensive orientation where you will learn more about our business, strategy, and shared vision.
As one of the principal players in the world's financial markets, Citi is involved in conducting millions of trading events every day. We have a responsibility to the financial regulators, our clients and ourselves to identify and prevent fraudulent, malicious or erroneous behaviour.
CTI provides the products and services that enable Citi's workforce, along with the majority of the financial solutions that Citi's customers rely on. We provide the critical technical foundation for Citi's operations through the infrastructure that runs business and general user computing services. Your time here will look something like this...
During your time in the programme, you will build the necessary professional skills for future leadership positions by participating in two rotations. Assignments change each year based on the business needs of each EO&T group. Below are some examples of assignments:
* Product & Project Management
* Data Services
* End User Services
* Infrastructure Services (servers, storage, network)
* Enterprise App Services
* Global engineering and automation tools of mainframe and host system services
* Public Cloud Services
* Converting raw data into intelligence
* Performing web and mobile application testing and scans
* Creating dashboards and scorecards to summarise data
* Automating analytical processes
* Advanced Analytics projects
* API Development & Integration We provide you with the knowledge and skills you need to succeed.
Here at Citi, rotational programmes are intended to help you build a broad skillset and accelerate your career growth by gaining exposure to more than one role. Our rotational programme will help you discover the best fit for your skills and long-term career goals at Citi. Upon completion of the programme, top-performing Analysts are eligible for promotion.
You are hired into roles to perform jobs at the highest levels while continuously seeking ways to improve and innovate. Each graduate works in a highly collaborative environment to ensure that processes are implemented and utilised to facilitate peak operational functionality at Citi. Through ongoing professional and technical training and networking and mentoring opportunities, you will build the necessary professional skills for future leadership positions within Citi O&T. We want to hear from you if...
* You have obtained or on track for a minimum 2.1 undergraduate degree or studying a master's degree in a technology focused subject
* We encourage applications from all backgrounds but a background in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Security, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, Cyber Security, Emergence or Crisis Management, or another analytical or technical-related programme would be an asset
* You have an interest working in a high tech global technology environment and have a fundamental understanding of technologies, including by not limited to programming languages (C++, Java, etc.), application development, or basic concepts of relational databases. Who we think will be a great fit...
Extensive work experience is not a requirement, but dedication to learning and a true passion for the business are vital. As industries all over the globe continue to restructure and grow, we are hiring professionals who have a global perspective on the future of banking, and want to make an impact on the corporate level. We value diversity and so do you. We'll also be looking for the following:
* Commitment to personal growth and career development, a strong desire to learn, and success in team environments
* Strong communication, planning, and organisational skills
* Analytical and quantitative skills
* Unquestioned commitment to integrity and ethical decision-making
* Collaborators who are quick to seek the help of colleagues and recognize the value of teamwork, support, and mutual assistance
* Innovators who can think creatively and beyond the limits of a position or process