The ETF Servicing team is responsible for ensuring the delivery and high quality of services to our ETF clients. The clients serviced by the team i are providers of a range of Exchange Traded Products (ETP’s) in Europe – covering synthetic, physical and crypto ETPs. This role will provide an opportunity for the successful candidate to develop both knowledge and experience of a dynamic and varied environment.
Are you looking for your next exciting ETF opportunity?
Do you want to join one of the world’s leading financial institutions a long term project?
If so, this ones for you!
- Previous experience in servicing ETF’s and a thorough understanding of the funds administration industry
- A strong team player who is committed to delivering a quality service to the client
- Ability to prioritise workload and use initiative to ensure queries are successfully resolved.
- Work accurately within tight deadlines
- Strong communication, organisational and report writing skills
- Proven ability to learn new systems and procedures quickly
- Knowledge of industry operations and systems
- Strong PC Skills – thorough knowledge of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Analytical and problem solving skills
The ETF Servicing team is responsible for ensuring the delivery and high quality of services to our ETF clients. The clients serviced by the team are providers of a range of Exchange Traded Products (ETP’s) in Europe – covering synthetic, physical and crypto ETPs.
- Ensuring the delivery of a superior service to our clients by ensuring all tasks are completed to a high standard
- Compilation of daily/weekly/monthly reporting to the client and related parties
- Monitoring of the daily ETF operational deliverables and liaising with parties in relation to any exceptions.
- Act as escalation point of contact for a number of the Authorised Participants (AP’s) by overseeing their requirements and responding to their ad-hoc queries in a timely, positive and proactive manner.
- Developing a strong relationship with parties to the ETP models such as the Investment Manager, and Authorised Participants including responding to their queries in a timely, positive and proactive manner.
- Identifying and assisting with addressing service issues as and when they arise.
- Interacting with various internal operational areas to improve processes, research any ongoing problems and oversee resolutions and efficiencies.
- Maintenance of a high control environment through the completion of the daily task list within the team