PIMCO is a global leader in active fixed income. With our launch in 1971 in Newport Beach, California, PIMCO introduced investors to a total return approach to fixed income investing. In the 50+ years since, we have worked relentlessly to help millions of investors pursue their objectives - regardless of shifting marketing conditions. As active investors, our goal is not just to find opportunities, but to create them. To this end, we remain firmly committed to the pursuit of our mission: delivering superior investment returns, solutions, and service to our clients.
Since 1971, our people have shaped our organization through a high-performance inclusive culture, in which we celebrate diverse thinking. We invest in our people and strive to imprint our CORE values of Collaboration, Openness, Responsibility and Excellence. We believe each of us is here to help others succeed and this has led to PIMCO being recognized as an innovator, industry thought leader and trusted advisor to our clients. Position Description:
The position will be responsible for supporting the Benefits Team to develop and manage the administration of benefits and wellbeing programs across the EMEA & APAC region in line with the overall global benefits strategy. This is a diverse, hands-on role that requires analytics and administration capabilities. This position provides a great opportunity to work independently and evolve the administration and scope of benefits programs and service while being part of a dedicated, collegiate team in an international and highly professional environment. .
- Manages the administration of the new hire benefit induction meeting process and ensure seamless benefits onboarding for new hires in EMEA & APAC
- Maintain records of employee benefits and assists in the development of benefit plan documents and procedures
- Proactively assists with the maintenance and updating of the benefits dashboard, benefits brochures, communication campaigns, and benefits process documentation, including standard operating procedures
- Collaborates across the HR team in EMEA & APAC to keep everyone informed and understand employee needs
- Provides day-to-day employee benefits support for Employee Benefits Manager
- Performs benefit analysis and process transactions related to various payroll changes (benefit deductions, benefit funding, and benefit reconciliation) and conduct data integrity audits in Workday
- Manages the submission of reports to insurance carriers and pension vendors Coordinates on-site and virtual benefit events throughout the year that align with benefits strategy
- Supports the development of benefits programs (Health, Risk, Wellbeing, and Pension) in various countries in line with the overall global benefits strategy
- Develops and distributes communications materials for implementation of new or revised plans
- Oversee administration of benefit processes such as: participant enrollment, regular audit and invoicing and benefit deductions and subsidies
- Maintains relationships with benefits consultants, vendors, providers; ensures vendors meet our high customer service standards
- Experience working in an employee benefits, consultancy or insurance company dealing with employee benefits
- Experience of working within a team accustomed to a high quality of service
- Strong organisational skills, excellent communication skills and the ability to deal with people at all levels
- Ability to balance "hands-on" administrative needs with client service responsibilities
- Strong commitment to providing quality work and attention to detail; work must be delivered accurately and on-time.
- Experience working in cross-functional and multi-cultural teams
- Able to function independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Commitment to understanding and applying HR best practices
- Experience using HR systems (such as Workday and ServiceNow)
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications
Education and Certificates:
- Experience in the financial services industry preferred
- A bachelor's degree
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Statement
PIMCO recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, national origin, ancestry, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity and expression), age, military or veteran status, disability (physical or mental), any factor prohibited by law, and as such affirms in policy and practice to support and promote the concept of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action, in accordance with all applicable federal, state, provincial and municipal laws. The company also prohibits discrimination on other basis such as medical condition, or marital status under applicable laws.
Applicants with Disabilities
PIMCO is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. We provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, including veterans, in job application procedures. If you have any difficulty using our online system due to a disability and you would like to request an accommodation, you may contact us at 949-720-7744 and leave a message. This is a dedicated line designed exclusively to assist job seekers with disabilities to apply online. Only messages left for this purpose will be considered. A response to your request may take up to two business days.