Fantastic opportunity to join one of the world’s leading global financial services firm. My clients places high value on education and development, you will experience this dedication to training first hand as you work collaboratively with the research analysts and traders on your desk. This role provides the unique opportunity to combine the quantitative aspects of finance with creative problem solving in order to develop trade ideas in a fast-paced proprietary trading environment.
- Reviewing and communicating on specific agreed equities.
- Contributing to regular investment commentaries and publications for Private Client circulation.
- Contributing to regular investment commentaries via traditional and social media.
- Developing relevant knowledge of equities held by clients, with agreed sector and stock specific focus, and communicating this to the equity sales desk.
- Helping to formulate various investment ideas for both trading and long-term portfolio clients.
- Continuously communicating and interpreting financial market developments for the retail equity sales desk.
Skills & Requirements
- 3 - 5 years’ experience in a financial market’s analyst role. Prior experience from credit or equity side advantageous.
- Financial modelling experience.
- A demonstrable interest in and passion for financial markets along with a solid knowledge of all the main asset classes, in particular equities