European Product Delivery, Assoc. Director. FTC
- Salary: Negotiable
- Location: Dublin, Leinster, Ireland
- Job Type: Full time
- Company: Fidelity International
In your new role you will be managing the implementation of intiatives across all European domiciled active Fidelity International products. You'll work closely with teams across multiple locations and engage in large projects.
The Global Product team is made up of three teams covering the product ranges across Asia and Europe (inc. Latin America) and a team covering systematic strategies and exchange traded vehicles. Each team has a specialist group focusing on the reseach and development of product designs and another group focusing on the efficient implementation of products and projects impacting the product range. In addition the department contributes to the oversight of outsourced strategies.
Purpose of the Role
The role of European Product Delivery Associate Director is to efficiently & successfully manage implementation of product initiatives across all European domiciled active investment product of Fidelity International. Working in close partnership with the European & Asian Product Development teams, the successful candidate will be responsible for leading large & complex product initiatives across all phases of the product life-cycle, including reshapings and introduction of new capabilities and product features. The role will support the product development process as a subject matter expert on fund regulations, operational readiness and risk management.
The candidate will have strong communication and persuasion skills capable of building consensus among multiple internal stakeholders with potentially contrasting priorities and timeframes. He/she will be able to support & continuously refine product processes and procedures that are scalable, efficient and fast-to-market. Clear leadership in the form of rigorous project management, clear communication of common goals across multiple groups, standardised delivery expectations and transparent and effective monitoring of the overall process will be essential factors for success.
Experience and Qualifications Required
- The candidate will have a well established track record in leading complex and large scale cross-border product intiatives including deliverying new and innovative solutions to market.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with ability to interact and influence change at all levels within the organisation including Senior Management.
- Deep and pragmatic knowledge of the regulatory environment impacting product set up with the ability to find solutions to enable the implementation of the firm's product strategy in an efficient manner with prudent risk management.
- Knowledge of market demands for specific fund / class features across all jurisdictions where Europe domiciled products are distributed is essential.
- Demonstrable understanding of commercial and client needs in cross-border and regional markets and ensures that a strong culture of client-centricity underscores the processes and implementation of all initiatives.
- Demonstrates a drive to stay abreast of industry news and regulatory developments to facilitate a more proactive and innovative approach to meeting product-related regulatory requirements as well as leveraging new opportunities to design solutions for evolving commercial and client needs.
- Possesses a continuous improvement mindset and demonstrates a strong track record of identifying and successfully implementing change in processes.
- Proven track record working in navigating organisational change where relationship building is critical, while simultaneously delivering innovative solutions in a timely manner.