My client is a top 20 global asset manager looking for an individual to sit within their Global Product Team to cover product ranges across Europe. The role will manage the implementation of the Product Governance process working with European and Asian Product Development teams.
My client is a top 20 global asset manager and is seeking an experienced individual within the asset management industry to join their global product team. Their global product team is made up of three teams covering product ranges across Europe and Asia.
- Efficiently manage the implementation of the Product governance process and to support the strategy of European Product teams.
- Support Product Development team in research, design, and delivery of new product ideas to the UK market
- Coordination European Product forums and committees within the overall product governance process
- Coordinate relevant board submissions and respond to any matters arising from initiatives led by the Global Product team
- Lead Product reviews
- Experience within Asset Management working in Product range management and/or product development
- Strong knowledge of UK product and marketing market
- Understanding of clients needs in retail products across client onboarding, investment and account servicing
- Deep understanding of FCA regulatory environment (especially Value For Money and AMMS)
- Well established history of project managing complex initiatives
- Knowledge of risk management process & requirements within Product approvals
- Ability to manage multiple governance and risk forums with good time management.