About this role:
Wells Fargo Bank International is seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to provide pro-active executive support to the Chief Operating Officer and Head of HR in their day to day business activities. This opportunity is available as an eleven month fixed term contract and is based in our offices at the International Financial Services Centre in Dublin. In this role, you will:
Required Qualifications, International:
- Complex diary and mailbox management/monitoring.
- Ensure effective diary planning, scheduling meetings and activities as required.
- Inbox monitoring and actioning items where appropriate.
- Travel bookings for using online Concur travel booking tool:-
- Adhere to corporate travel policy
- Complete International travel questionnaires.
- Timely processing & submission of monthly expenses, ensuring adherence to policy at all times.
- Support the CEO Executive Assistant and act as point of contact for visitors to Dublin (internal & external); Act as primary point of contact for visitors for your relevant executives.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with EMEA team members at all levels; provide periodic support as required to the Senior Management team and develop a strong network with team members and in particular the Admin team.
- Use initiative to rapidly resolve general issues and queries in an efficient manner.
- Act as the conduit to deliver reports that are the responsibility of the executive team, respectively, on time to stakeholders.
- Provide high level back-up EA support as needed.
- Provide administration support to include; attending meetings and minute taking, printing, binding, managing signatory requests, & records management.
- Performs complex administrative tasks as required.
- Partner with support teams for any technology, facilities, or support needs that arise for the business.
- Coordinate and distribute the agenda for Committee meetings and other key business meetings as required.
- Maintain distribution lists.
- Minute taking at Committee meetings and other key business and governance meetings as required (ad hoc basis)
- Draft and amend minutes as required and circulate to the relevant stakeholders.
- Ensure that a copy of the minutes is filed appropriately, keeping all minutes together in a file for future reference.
- Prepare an action point list of the matters arising and track the delivery of the actions for Committees and other business initiatives as required.
- Provide support to secretary of Executive Committee when required.
- Support Admin Team and EAs with organization and running of office wide initiatives and events.
- Experience in Executive Administration, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education.
- Experience providing support at C-Suite level and interfacing professionally with C-Suite level executives.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to think logically and consider alternatives to provide practical solutions based on a broad understanding of relevant factors.
- Dynamic, highly motivated, target oriented and committed professional.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi task and use initiative.
- Ability to work under conflicting priorities and pressures; role often requires a high degree of flexibility and re-prioritization at short notice.
- Proven track record for consistently meeting and exceeding goals and delivering a superior level of job performance.
- Proficient experience using all Microsoft Office applications e.g. PowerPoint for presentations and Outlook for managing multiple diaries.
- Experience working in a financial services organization an advantage.
- Resilient, proactive, and hands-on with a can-do attitude.
- Meticulous approach with a high attention to detail.
- Previous Minute taking experience.
Wells Fargo operates a Hybrid working model combining office and home working. The requirement is a minimum of 3 days in the office. We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process. Drug and Alcohol Policy
Wells Fargo maintains a drug free workplace. Please see our Drug and Alcohol Policy to learn more.