Facilities Site Manager - Dublin
Workplace Operations & Supply Chain provides an employee experience that drives innovation, collaboration, productivity, and transparency. Our Facilities Team is central in this effort by providing platinum support to nearly 21,000 employees and more than 500,000 annual visitors in more than 170 state of the art offices around the world!
We are looking to hire an experienced Facilities Site Manager to support and add value to our Dublin offices. Additional responsibilities may include remote management of our sites across the EMEA region, which will include periodic travel. We'll trust you to:
Day to Day responsibilities:
- Manage all facilities and facilities services within the office - regular site inspections, auditing of third party vendors, space management, operational cost analysis, budgeting, invoice reviews, cost tracking, creating purchasing requests, liaising with vendors and functional managers to lead regional projects.
- Operate effectively in a hands-on role as well as being a strategic, driving the big picture thinking across Workplace Operations.
- Providing technical support for IT desktop set up as it pertains to move management
- Build partnerships with a wide range of teams and facilitate interactions across all levels of the business
- Drive multiple projects simultaneously, with knowledge around agile project methodologies and an ability to prioritize and shift priorities as needed
- Implement and maintain Bloomberg's Facilities Global Standards proactively with a focus on operational excellence including exceptional cleanliness, maintenance and pantry services
- Interact daily with vendors and internal Bloomberg staff at all levels and coordinating / ensuring organizational processes and procedures are followed.
- Using agile methodologies to develop and implement strategic initiatives that support business operations, move coordinate and drive workplace improvements through using data analytics to support decision making
- Extensive knowledge of budgeting and financial controls with a focus on third party invoice approvals and tracking.
- Provide an elite high touch customer service experience
You'll need to have:
- Daily interaction with vendors and internal Bloomberg staff at all levels
- Work closely with the EMEA Facilities team, supporting scrum and agile methodologies
- Provide account management, cost control, property and general office management to support various department business needs
- Manage the ticketing system, including handling tickets for assigned customer base and other software platforms for data collection, verification, and analysis.
- Ensure facilities operations complying with Bloomberg and local authority health & safety standards.
- Coordinate and ensure organizational processes and procedure are followed
- Work closely with the hospitality and events team to ensure proper support of onsite events, catering, trainings, etc.
- Work closely with the security team to create a safe and secure environment for visitors and employees
- Have a strong sense of ownership for the office and make sure that it is meticulously maintained.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years* in Facilities Management or Property Management with IT experience, preferably in the financial services industry
- Experience in facilities management
- Experience with Tririga or a similar system that enables space management
- Familiarity with industry terms related to space design, project management and contract management
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with outstanding customer service skills with ability to maintain solid stakeholder relationships
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Project and Word
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills, and decision-making abilities
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills including leadership, coaching, presenting, convincing, collaborating, establishing and measuring metrics, and delegating
- Fluency in English. Any other language is a plus.
- Health and Safety knowledge, UK NEBOSH general certificate or local equivalent is an advantage.
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure and adapt to and embrace changes.
*Please note we use years of experience as a guide but we certainly will consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary for the role. If this sounds like you:
Apply if you think we're a good match! We'll get in touch with you to let you know what the next steps are.
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments to be made for the recruitment process. If you would prefer to discuss this confidentially, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can get support from our disability partner EmployAbility, please contact +44 7852 764 684 or email@example.com