About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Finance Analyst.
WFBI is Wells Fargo's only EU regulated bank and is integral to Wells Fargo's Europe, Middle East and Africa ('EMEA') and global strategy. WFBI Finance is a team of 25 people supporting the bank and is split into three core reporting lines:
- Controllers are responsible for GL integrity and external financial reporting;
- Regulatory Controllers are responsible for reporting to Regulators; and
- The Finance team is responsible for providing internal management reporting information as well as providing strategic financial advice to senior management, the Board of WFBI and Lines of Business.
This role provides an exciting opportunity for candidates to assist the Finance team and WFBI Senior leadership team as they work through strategic initiatives an provides an opportunity to build on prior experience such as financial reporting, accounting and forecasting and doing so within one of the world's largest Financial Institutions In this role, you will:
Required Qualifications, International:
- Prepare Management and Board financial reporting presentations
- Complete US & local GAAP management reporting
- Process transfer pricing and internal expense allocations and liaise with international tax teams
- Assist with development of financial forecasting
- Pro-active analysis to support Senior Management decision making
- Monthly plan, outlook and associated variance analysis to support business partners
- Support the financial assessment process for capital, liquidity and recovery plans
- Qualified accountant and strong academic background
- Excellent IT skills, especially Excel
- Able to manipulate large volumes of data
- Able to present and give alternatives to reporting problems
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently within a team structure.
- Intuitive; fast learner with good problem solving skills
- Ability to multitask and deliver high quality output in tight timeframes
- Good time management & organisational skillls
We Value Diversity
- Experience of Hyperion Essbase or Smartview an advantage
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.