- Location: Dublin, Leinster, Ireland
- Salary: €45,000 - €55,000
- Job Type: Full time
Our client a Financial Services company based in Dublin 2 have an opportunity for a newly qualified Financial Accountant within their Finance team.
As Financial Accountant you will be responsible for statutory and regulatory reporting, ensuring financial controls are operating efficiently along with managing the quarter end close for local and group reporting within the time-frames allowed.
- Preparation of the financial statements of all local entities
- Involvement in the external audit process and ensuring that there are no issues in relation to audit sign-off
- Completion of quarter end ledger close process for local and group reporting within agreed timeframes
- Preparation of the Solvency II Pillar III regulatory quarterly and annual quantitative reporting templates (QRTs), for submission to the Central Bank
- Involved in the production of the Solvency II Pillar III annual solvency & financial condition report (SFCR) and regular supervisory report (RSR), for submission to the Central Bank
- Ensuring financial controls are operating efficiently with all reconciliations completed within agreed timeframes
- Participate in ad hoc duties + projects as they present within the team.
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience in a similar role
- Newly qualified ACCA /ACA
- Experience in the Financial Services industry (preferably life assurance)
- Preparation or audit of Financial Statements experience
- Experience of Reinsurance accounting
- Regulatory reporting to the Central Bank of Ireland under Solvency II
- Be efficient, with excellent attention to detail and ability to work to strict deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Proficiency in SUN accounts and INFOR would be an advantage.
If you are interested in this Financial Accountant job or other accounting jobs in Financial Services, please contact Grace Caraher on 01 662 1000 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion.