Financial Accountant - Dublin
- Dublin, Leinster, Ireland
- Permanent, Full time
- FK International Financial Recruitment
- 07 Feb 19
Due to a recent acquisition, one of Ireland’s leading Plc is looking for a Recently Qualified Accountant to join the finance team as a Financial Accountant.
The role will involve:
- Assisting in the preparation of the financial and management accounts
- Liaising with the internal and external auditors
- Participating in group financial reporting
- Ensuring strict deadlines are met
- Other duties as will arise due to the changing nature of the business
Requirements for this Role
The ideal candidate will be Big 4/Top 10 recently qualified who have experience auditing large corporates and plc's. Strong academics coupled with excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential to succeed in this role.
About Our Client
Our client is one of Ireland’s leading global multinationals and continues to grow rapidly, both organically and through acquisitions.
An excellent salary is on offer for the successful candidate.