About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Financial Accountant... In this role, you will:
Skills and requirements
- Work with Regulatory Reporting team to buildout workflows and re-engineer/design existing regulatory reporting process
- Help drive change agenda and deliver simplified, clear, efficient and accurate workflows in the generation of regulatory reporting processes
- Eliminate manual processes and duplication across multiple returns
- Assist in the development of single source data repository for population of regulatory returns
- Develop analytical reports and accessible output data for management reviews
- Highlight risks, issues, assumptions and dependencies for risk acceptance
- Contribute to the continuous development and maintenance of a strong control environment
- Collaborate with change and technology partners to delivers synergy
- Assist in training for team members on Alteryx workflows and issue management
- Ad hoc requests as required
We Value Diversity
- Strong working knowledge and experience of using and implementing Alteryx in financial companies
- Good understanding of Financial products and financial service industry
- Good analytical skills and ability to perform detailed data analysis and coverage analysis
- Understanding of CBI banking regulatory reporting rules and requirements
- Ability to work in a team environment and meet tight deadlines
- Strong excel and data management skills
- Knowledge of banking and financial services Industry
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience required
- Strong communication and Interpersonal skills
- Self starter and able to work on initiatives and organise themselves well
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.