- Bonus + Competitive
- Dublin, Leinster, Ireland
- Permanent, Full time
- Paragon Executive
- 20 Nov 18
This is an exciting opportunity for anyone who wishes to develop a career in financial services, with excellent trajectory to a future management position.
An exciting opportunity arises to join the Portfolio Management team of a growing financial advisory firm here in Dublin.
This position will provide Finance controlling and Treasury support to the client’s alternative investment teams. Fluent French is essential.
- Become part of a rapidly expanding company in the heart of Dublin City
- Significant financial package
- Excellent Trajectory to Management
- 1 Year experience working in Financial Industry
- Experience in Financial Controlling, Cash Management, FX and Risk analysis (e.g. fund audit / banking / treasury background)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills - ability to interact and clearly communicate complex concepts to a wide variety of stakeholders
- Bilingual: Fluent English and French speaker (should be able to conduct the interview fully in English and French)
If you believe you have the skills and experience required to succeed within this challenging role in an established organisation please apply now.
Contact Information: For a confidential discussion about this role, or to discuss similar opportunities in the investment management sector, please call Thomas Hennelly at Paragon Executive Intelligence on +353 (0)1 8746770