Leading Financial Services Institution is looking for a Financial Analyst to join one of their business areas on a 1 year fixed term contract.
The successful candidate will collaborate with senior stakeholders within the finance advisory team and within the project delivery team engaged with various external stakeholders providing financial and commercial advice to assist the delivery of major capital projects and programmes.
- Assist external stakeholders on scoping and developing projects through full life cycle; cost benefit / effectiveness evaluations, determining project requirements and objectives, commercial advice, financial modelling , risk assessment, contract development, financial evaluations and contract close negotiations.
- Prepare whole life financial models for infrastructure projects
- Prepare financial requirements for procurement/legal documentation for projects
- Maintain active engagement with debt / equity funding markets for capital projects.
- Undertake general financial advisory and evaluation work including financial statement analysis, financial robustness assessments, market analysis and options analysis.
- Prepare reports for senior management on a wide variety of issues.
Skills and Experience:
- Have a third level qualification in Finance, Economics, Accounting or a related discipline.
- CFA or ACCA/ACA qualfiication is desirable
- 2 years post qualification experience
- Previous experience working in financial advisory and/or banking desirable.
- Strong financial modelling skills