Leading Investment firm have an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Financial Analyst to join their growing Dublin finance team.
Reporting to the Senior VP, this role will manage financial reporting & control for a number of entities.
- Supporting reporting oversight and working with 3rd party administrators
- Assisting in the consolidation process for a number of SPVs and listed companies onto parent balance sheet
- Assist in the review of the monthly reporting deliverables including NAV files, investor statements, fund performance tracking and customized reports
- Assist with year-end audits
- Assist in preparation of information for the quarterly Board Meetings
- Prepare ad-hoc and recurring requests from current investors; prepare requests for prospective investors for potential fundraising.
- Prepare the US GAAP CLO books and records
- Prepare reporting templates to be included in firm’s quarterly filing and press release
- Qualified Accountant – ACA, ACCA, CIMA
- 2 - 3 years of relevant work experience in hedge or investment funds from large practice firm or investment firm
- Strong academic background
- Excellent analytical and communications skills, excellent problem-solving ability,
- Proven track record of ensuring reporting deadlines
If you are a driven and motivated accountant looking to join a successful, leading group please apply with your full CV.