Financial Analyst - Dublin
- Dublin, Leinster, Ireland
- Permanent, Full time
- FK International Financial Recruitment
- 07 Feb 19
Excellent opportunity to join a leading aircraft leasing company as a commercial finance manager.
Reporting directly to the Head of Finance and getting a seat at the decision making table where key duties will include: Reporting to a Business Unit Head of Finance, role will involve:
- Providing financial and commercial support to the business
- Evaluation of commercial initiatives and proposals
- Ensuring commercial budgets are closely monitored and tightly controlled
- Commercial evaluation and analysis of all product and pricing plan proposals and initiatives, including performance of post-implementation reviews for key marketing and sales initiatives
- Ownership and maintenance of short term and long term forecasting models
- Supporting the Commercial management team in the budgeting and forecasting process
- Review and analysis of key business drivers, trends, operating statistics and competitor performance to support decision making
- Preparation of a monthly reporting pack on performance
Requirements for this Role
Ideal candidate will be a recently qualified accountant who trained in industry but has gained post qualification experience in financial analyst, fp&a or business partnering role.
About Our Client
An aviation company who are an industry leader with an impressive track record of sustained growth.
Remuneration will be above the industry average to attract top tier talent.