On behalf of our client, a global investment firm, we are looking to hire an experienced Financial Modeller to their Dublin team.
- Construction and development of complex financial models.
- Assisting with the drafting and review of transaction documentation.
- Analysing financial statements and carrying out ad hoc deal specific research.
- Liaise and coordinate with senior management on all inputs into the financial model.
- First Class Honours (or equivalent) undergraduate degree in a numerical discipline from a leading university.
- Experience with a recognised accountancy practice, investment bank or large financial institution with relevant qualification (ACCA, ACA, CFA etc.)
- Extensive experience of developing complex financial models.
- Self - motivated individual capable of thriving in a challenging environment and meeting demanding deadlines.
For more information or to discuss this opportunity in more detail, contact Niamh Fox at email@example.com or apply directly via the link below.