About MUFG Investor Services
MUFG Investor Services provides asset servicing solutions to the global investment management industry. Leveraging the financial and intellectual capital of MUFG – one of the largest banks in the world with $2.8 trillion in assets – we provide clients access to a range of leading solutions from fund administration, middle-office outsourcing, custody, foreign exchange, trustee services and depository to securities lending and other banking services.
With a diverse and dynamic network of offices across the globe, MUFG Investor Services provides challenging and rewarding careers. We achieve this by offering continuous learning and development, collaborative team work environment, promotion of work-life integration, and exposure to a wide variety of work.
Imagine your future at MUFG Investor Services where you can grow professionally, in a diverse and inclusive workplace that rewards your contribution.
Reporting to the Associate Director, this is a Supervisory role in Financial Reporting which includes the following key responsibilities:
- Assist in developing and improving financial and regulatory reporting processes and checklists
- Assist with department resource planning and staff allocation
- Build and maintain a strong relationship with clients, vendors and audit firms
- Develop an understanding of the financial and regulatory reporting environment
- Ensure all processes are performed in accordance with operational procedures and controls and all relevant checklists are completed
- Keep up to date with and apply applicable regulations and accounting standards
- Prepare and review financial statement pro forma, roll forwards, workings and drafts
- Prepare and review regulatory reporting templates, roll forwards, workings and reports
- Respond to various stakeholder queries in a comprehensive and timely manner
- Support junior members of the team and provide on-the-job training as necessary
- 3-5 years’ experience in a financial/regulatory reporting role
- Knowledge of financial reporting, with exposure to the funds industry
- An understanding of FRS 102, US GAAP and IFRS
- Computer skills with strengths in Microsoft Office products. Proficiency with Microsoft Excel/Word is essential