Our client, a prestigious Investment bank, is hiring a Fixed Income trader to join their expanding team in Dublin. This is an excellent opportunity for candidates with 3-5 yrs experience trading Fixed Income products to join an industry leading global firm. The position will provide an opportunity to gain coverage and transaction experience with client facing opportunities.
- Being involved in all stages of the process, modelling trades, liaising with internal pricing & trading desks, seeking internal approvals and execution with clients
- Have pricing responsibility for new derivative opportunities, with a focus on interest rate swaps
- develop trade opportunities with new & existing clients
- Develop extensive network of internal contacts across groups including debt capital markets, syndicate, trading, corporate and investment banking, sales and research
- Degree(s) in relevant subject such as economics, mathematics, finance, or data science.
- Excel, PowerPoint, Bloomberg proficiency
- Ideally, working knowledge of Aladdin, Bloomberg, MKTX, TWEB, other trading platforms.
- Team oriented, self-starter, problem-solver, good communicator with an entrepreneurial mindset
There is a globally competitive package on offer for this role. For more information and to obtain a full job brief please contact Kevin Menton by mail at email@example.com.