Managing Director & Founding Partner
Our client, a leading Investment Management business, is looking to hire a Fund Tax Accountant for their Fund Administration business based in Dublin. An exciting opportunity to join a large firm in a newly created role with broad & varied duties.
- Ensure that the businesses funds are well positioned for the current tax environment and forthcoming tax changes.
- Build strong relationships within the business to ensure that the funds receive timely tax advice when needed.
- Oversight, governance and management of outsourced tax services and tax advisor relationships.
- Design, build and maintain a fund tax governance framework.
- Primary responsibility for fund related tax matters.
- Being point of escalation for any client and affiliate issues relating to tax.
- Assist with the oversight of outsourced fund services, including fund accountants, auditors and tax advisors.
- Work with each investment manager on day-to-day requests and new sub-fund launches.
- Assist with project plans to help build Fund Administration infrastructure.
- Minimum of 8 years of financial services experience, within a fund administration or accounting capacity
- Degree educated
- In house tax experience in an asset management context
- Accountancy background
- High energy, enthusiastic, high quality interpersonal skills, especially influencing and communication skills
- Excellent attention to process and detail
The CLARC Guarantee - we 100% guarantee that your CV will never be sent to a client without your prior expressed permission so all of your details are totally secure with us.