Our international client with a growing Fund services division is looking to hire an experienced Fund Accountant in Dublin to deliver a range of fund administration and fund accounting services to a varied portfolio of clients, primarily focusing on Private Equity and Real Estate funds. Successful candidates will have at least 3 years’ experience in a similar role, and an accountancy qualification is highly desirable.
- Preparing the funds’ periodic Net Asset Value calculation and year-end financial statements, management of the audit, and reviewing other fund related reports;
- Coordinate and arranging investor servicing, including investor on-boarding, capital calls, distributions, carried interest calculation as well as issuance of shareholder statements;
- Preparing of annual and quarterly client entities management accounts, reporting and financial statements under UK GAAP, IFRS or US GAAP;
- Responsible for the financial information of a portfolio of fund clients and work as part of the team to achieve and meet their needs;
- Preparation of minutes, resolutions and correspondence, coordinating of the timely execution of documentation, attending to statutory filings in accordance with applicable deadlines, maintaining statutory records;
- Processing of bank payments, reconciliation of payment logs and approvals;
- Production and circulation of invoices, fee collection and chasing debtors;
- Pro-actively take on and support additional responsibilities and administration tasks as required by your manager or clients;
- Supervise and assist in the training of more junior members of the team and provide feedback and identify any additional training needs to your direct manager;
- Absolute devotion to data integrity with attention to detail in all activity, with particular focus on utilising the systems to their maximum potential to drive efficiency and client service;
- Undertake any project work as required, undertaking initiatives identified and designated from time to time by your direct Manager.
- A minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience in Fund accounting/fund administration (Private Equity, Real Estate or Debt Fund Administration);
- Strong academic background, preferably Bachelor’s degree or equivalent. Ideally having an accountancy qualification (ACA/ACCA or equivalent) or part qualified;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Good understanding of the applicable statutory laws and other related legal and regulatory requirements, including anti-money laundering regulations;
- Responsive and client focused with strong organisational skills and attention to detail. Ability to deal with tasks independently and use own initiative;
- Must be committed and driven to achieving excellence for themselves, their clients and their team.
Apply now for this fantastic opportunity, professional development, and an innovative and collegiate environment to work in.
Please note that due to the high volume of applicants responding to our adverts we are regrettably not able to feedback on all applications; only successful candidates will be contacted