Who we are looking for:
YOU! A dynamic and enthusiastic individual who is looking to work in an exciting and evolving sector. As part of our current expansion of operations in Ireland, we have a number of roles at graduate and entry level available within our Alternatives Fund Accounting Group where you can enhance you career through experience gained in multiple facets including:
- Hedge Funds
- Private Markets Funds
- Crypto Funds
- Hybrid Funds
Join us if making your mark in the Alternatives Servicing Sector is a challenge you are up for. What can we offer you?
We are the largest Fund Administrator in Ireland, servicing global market leading clients across a variety of product types. With us, you have the opportunity to develop your career in many different directions within the funds industry. This is a team providing a crucial operational service for clients worldwide, and you will work with a range of internal teams across the globe to service a wide array of prominent clients across multiple fund types. We offer flexibility to blend working from home or office, excellent benefits package, strong personal and career development programs to support your career journey and much more. As a Fund Accounting Associate, you will be involved in:
What we value:
- Preparing daily cash, position and market value reconciliations including trade capture and pricing.
- Assist in the Dealing Date accounting process.
- Work on complex financial instruments such as equities, fixed income, futures options and swaps.
- Participate in client related or internally driven projects.
- Prepare clients' related correspondence (e.g. client requests, audit confirmations)
- Assist Managers in semi-annual and annual audit process.
- Identify any unusual or potentially suspicious transaction activity and report and/or escalate in accordance with corporate policy and guidelines detailed in relevant operating procedures.
These skills will help you succeed in this role:
Education & Preferred Qualifications:
- Strong analytical skills and an attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to problem solve.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to escalate where appropriate.
About State Street What we do.
- Degree level at any discipline is preferred, but not essential.
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality.
Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers.