FNZ is the global platform provider in the wealth management sector, partnering with over 650 of the world's leading financial institutions and over 8,000 wealth management firms. With over 5,000 employees in 24 countries, FNZ's mission is to open-up wealth, empowering all people to create wealth through personal investment, aligned with things they care about the most, on their own terms.
FNZ combines technology, infrastructure and investment operations in a single state-of-the-art platform that frees its institutional customers to create hyper-personalized and innovative products and services, that are seamlessly aligned with the needs of their clients. To date, FNZ has enabled over 20 million people, from all wealth segments, to invest in an effective, simple and transparent way, making wealth management accessible to everyone. The Job:
Reporting to the Client Servicing Manager - Funds, the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- The training, mentoring, development and leading of a team of fund accountants.
- The planning of team activities including workloads, work schedules, study leave, annual leave etc...
- The delivery via your team of contracted funds' related services to FNZ Ireland's clients to include trading, settling, accounting and NAV calculation.
- The day-to-day client management of fund related activities, this task to be performed in conjunction with Funds' area management and FNZ Ireland's Commercial and Project Management functions.
- Knowing and understanding the features of Client's products and their underlying assets in terms of trading, settling, valuations, corporate actions etc.
- Delivering services in a timely and controlled fashion and the maintenance of a system of controls to ensure all assets including bank holdings are reconciled as agreed with Clients.
- Interpreting Client instructions in terms of new products or changed product features.
- The provision of timely and accurate data for the completion of Client financial, management and regulatory returns.
- Participating fully in the ongoing development of FundVision (FNZ Ireland's fund accounting platform).
- Provide support to Funds area management team and the wider FNZ Ireland management team to ensure the continued development of FNZ Ireland and its services.
- Ensuring prompt and regular communication with our clients to ensure their expectations are understood and managed.
- Building the relationship with our clients by being a primary contact for them within FNZ Ireland.
- Working closely with FNZ Ireland's Strategy, Commercial, IT and Operations divisions.
- Awareness of Regulation and Regulatory changes in the EU Insurance and Investment markets.
- Working within a hybrid model.
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate the following attributes: The Person
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and knowledge:
- Hold graduate level qualifications in a numerical and analytical field or otherwise demonstrate solid skills in these areas.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skill.
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise in a fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to work in a team with commitment to quality.
- Keen commercial awareness and a strong customer focus.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Prior experience in fund administration or related field is an advantage.
- Have a thorough knowledge and understanding of the processes underpinning the delivery of funds' related services.
- Have experience of developing and leading a team in the delivery of very time sensitive services.
- Have worked with corporate clients and their nominees and have the ability to build a relationship of trust with them.
- Have the ability, confidence and desire to challenge and re-engineer practices and processes as required.
- Have the ability to prioritise time effectively, to work under pressure and to consistently deliver to high quality standards.
- Have the drive and adaptability to deliver process standardisation and efficiencies in our new service delivery model
- Be highly motivated with an ability to work on own initiative and demonstrate flexibility.
- Have the ability to work and interact effectively across teams and contribute to the coordination of the end-to-end service.
- Planning and Organising
- Drive for Results
- Communicating and Influencing
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Leadership/Building and Maintaining Relationships