Fund Accounting oversight & analyst
- Very competitive package with large bonus potential
- Dublin, Leinster, Ireland Dublin Leinster IE
- Permanent, Full time
- Paragon Executive
- 02 Aug 18 2018-08-02
Leading global alternative investment firm has recently set up a new office in Dublin and is seeking a BIG 4 ACA with 2/3 years PQE working in a hedge fund administration or investment management firm in a valuation / accounting role. Exciting, varied and challenging role with this globally recognised investment firm.
- Working alongside colleagues on the accounting team in the New York office you will be part of a new team tasked with providing valuation, financial reporting, regulatory reporting and financial analysis to the front office investment teams.
- Managing the relationship with external fund administrators you will be providing an internal oversight fund accounting valuation service.
- Managing the preparation of the month end reporting and annual audit process.
- You will be tasked with reviewing the work of external parties, recommending improvements and driving efficiencies across the processes / procedures.
- Work closely with IT colleagues to implement new systems and assist with various system improvement projects.
- Assisting the regulatory reporting, compliance, legal, tax and operations on various tasks / projects for this new start up office in Dublin.
- Travel to the New York at least once per year.
- This role will suit a qualified accountant (BIG 4 ACA preferable) with circa two years post qualification experience working for a fund administrator / investment services firm
- Experience working with alternative investment fund clients is required (hedge / private equity)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly proficient IT skills with prior system implementation / upgrade experience very advantageous.