PIMCO is a global leader in active fixed income with deep expertise across public and private markets. We invest our clients' capital across a range of fixed income and credit opportunities, leveraging our decades of experience navigating complex debt markets. Our flexible capital base and deep relationships with issuers have helped us become one of the world's largest providers of traditional and nontraditional solutions for companies that need financing and investors who seek strong risk-adjusted returns.
Since 1971, our people have shaped our organization through a high-performance inclusive culture, in which we celebrate diverse thinking. We invest in our people and strive to imprint our CORE values of Collaboration, Openness, Responsibility and Excellence. We believe each of us is here to help others succeed and this has led to PIMCO being recognized as an innovator, industry thought leader and trusted advisor to our clients.
The PIMCO Funds Business Management Group is responsible for operating public and private fund complexes globally with over $700 billion in AUM. The European Funds team is primarily responsible for oversight of PIMCO's European mutual funds consisting of more than 90 funds with over $180 billion in AUM distributed in over 26 countries.
The candidate will be supporting the Fund Operations team in their responsibility for the operational oversight of PIMCO's European fund complexes (mainly Dublin and Luxembourg-registered UCITS funds). Departmental tasks include: cash flow reporting to PIMCO's trade floor and monitoring of capstock activity; vendor oversight for the Fund's transfer agents and other service providers; trade processing oversight; and engaging in fund events. The team handles complex operational processes involving multiple departments, internal systems, and external service providers across many time zones. Key responsibilities
- Support the day-to-day management and oversight of vendors in relation to dealing, capstock, settlement and fund operational activities.
- Key stakeholder in the cashflow reporting pipeline with responsibility for ensuring accurate and timely reporting to the trade floor.
- Participate in project implementation (local and global).
- Ongoing review of internal procedures.
- Assist with ad hoc queries for clients (internal and external).
- Transfer Agency knowledge
- Proven experience in Financial Services; Fund Operations and/or with an Asset Management vendor oversight team
- Operational oversight experience (cash management, trade processing)
- Excellent communication, organizational and analytical skills
- Attention to detail and constant focus on quality
- European language (particularly Italian) skills are an advantage
- Adaptable, flexible and enjoys working in a team
- Ability to think quickly and resolve problems in a fast-paced & international environment
- Ability to multi-task and deliver under tight deadlines
- Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office, proficiency in designing and executing database queries and/or python language skills are an advantage
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Statement
PIMCO recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, national origin, ancestry, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity and expression), age, military or veteran status, disability (physical or mental), any factor prohibited by law, and as such affirms in policy and practice to support and promote the concept of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action, in accordance with all applicable federal, state, provincial and municipal laws. The company also prohibits discrimination on other basis such as medical condition, or marital status under applicable laws.
Applicants with Disabilities
PIMCO is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. We provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, including veterans, in job application procedures. If you have any difficulty using our online system due to a disability and you would like to request an accommodation, you may contact us at 949-720-7744 and leave a message. This is a dedicated line designed exclusively to assist job seekers with disabilities to apply online. Only messages left for this purpose will be considered. A response to your request may take up to two business days.