Ideal candidate will have experience handling teams with multiple projects to deliver business process and IT change. Experience with financial and or back office systems is a plus. Prior experience with FATCA is not required. The applicant must have highly effective communication skills, be able to manage projects, including team macros. A Bachelor Degree is required, professional licensing (eg. CPA) is not.
- Assist Investor Services to implement changes in policy and procedure due to FATCA and CRS
- Assist with on-boarding clients to FATCA and CRS capable systems
- Ability to manage and coordinate projects in a timely mannera
- Proven ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Assist with internal and external trainings
- Participate in client sales and support meetings
- Working knowledge of U.S. IRC Chapter 3 & 4 regulations and tax forms is a plus
- Ability to adapt quickly to changes with tax regulations and apply this knowledge to your daily responsibilities
- Assist in annual reporting to local tax authorities
- Need to be well organized
- Manage FATCA and CRS deliverables for your own client base
- Oversee work in multiple locations also in line with Central Bank of Ireland (CBI) Outsourcing Regulations
- Help the team in performing Annual Due Diligences and Risk Assessments on the outsourcing service providers to make sure they perform their activities/controls in line with CBI regulations
- Help the team in reviewing monthly KPI, KRI, FTE reporting
- Perform Irish Investment Undertaking Tax (IUT) Nil reporting to Irish Revenue
About State Street What we do.
- BA or BS, preferably in Business, Finance or Economics
- Knowledge of FATCA and CRS, Irish IUT and CBI Outsourcing requirements is a plus
- Project Management Skills is a plus
- Proficiency in excel is required
- Macro/VBA skills are a plus
- Experience managing multiple tasks in multiple locations
- Strong communication skills
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers