PIMCO is a global leader in active fixed income with deep expertise across public and private markets. We invest our clients' capital across a range of fixed income and credit opportunities, leveraging our decades of experience navigating complex debt markets. Our flexible capital base and deep relationships with issuers have helped us become one of the world's largest providers of traditional and nontraditional solutions for companies that need financing and investors who seek strong risk-adjusted returns.
Since 1971, our people have shaped our organization through a high-performance inclusive culture, in which we celebrate diverse thinking. We invest in our people and strive to imprint our CORE values of Collaboration, Openness, Responsibility and Excellence. We believe each of us is here to help others succeed and this has led to PIMCO being recognized as an innovator, industry thought leader and trusted advisor to our clients. Overview
PIMCO is looking for an experienced Funds lawyer, to be based in Dublin, who will take responsibility for a range of legal work relating to its Irish fund complexes. PIMCO's Irish funds include significant UCITS funds as well as AIFs, providing a range of investment solutions across a spectrum of investment strategies including fixed income, equity related, asset allocation and ETFs.
This is a key role within PIMCO's European Legal team, which provides legal services supporting PIMCO's European fund complexes, and their global distribution, and the multiple aspects of PIMCO's broader business in the Europe, Middle East and Africa ("EMEA") region. Key Responsibilities
- Support for the international business and distribution arrangements for the Irish funds across EMEA, Asia Pacific and Latin America
- Work related to offering documentation updates, new funds, fund modifications and terminations, along with co- ordination and support for global regulatory filings, shareholder engagement and investor/distributor processes and documentation supporting global distribution arrangements
- Advising on, negotiating and amending fund agreements including material agreements, investment management agreements, distribution agreements and other fund related agreements
- Support for and presenting relevant topics at Fund Board and governance meetings
- Working proactively within a busy legal team taking a solution oriented approach
- General legal support for the functioning and processes of the legal team
- Coordination of processes with key internal and external stakeholders including client facing teams, funds team, business management, service providers and outside counsel.
The team is very client service focused and is looking for someone who can deliver the highest of client service standards, as well as communicate confidently with all levels of the organisation, work well within a team environment, own and drive forward workload and use initiative to continually assess and improve existing processes. Ideal Candidate
- Investment management industry experience in a similar role desirable
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate in a clear and succinct manner
- High degree of client service orientation and responsiveness
- Collaborative, professional and team player essential
- Good attention to detail
- High degree of personal and professional integrity
- Ability to organise and deliver under tight deadlines
- As this role involves working across multiple jurisdictions, language skills would also be desirable
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Statement
PIMCO recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, national origin, ancestry, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity and expression), age, military or veteran status, disability (physical or mental), any factor prohibited by law, and as such affirms in policy and practice to support and promote the concept of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action, in accordance with all applicable federal, state, provincial and municipal laws. The company also prohibits discrimination on other basis such as medical condition, or marital status under applicable laws.
Applicants with Disabilities
PIMCO is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. We provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, including veterans, in job application procedures. If you have any difficulty using our online system due to a disability and you would like to request an accommodation, you may contact us at 949-720-7744 and leave a message. This is a dedicated line designed exclusively to assist job seekers with disabilities to apply online. Only messages left for this purpose will be considered. A response to your request may take up to two business days.