Unlock a Rewarding Career as a Group Risk Health and Benefits Insurance Consultant at WTW Dublin!
Are you passionate about making a positive impact on people's lives through comprehensive insurance solutions? WTW Dublin is seeking a QFA qualified, and skilled professional to join our team as a Group Risk Health and Benefits Insurance Consultant. WTW Offer Package
Salary Negotiable | Annual leave (25 days) |Comprehensive benefits from day 1 | Bonus Performance | Pension scheme | Healthcare Allowance (capped €1,500.00) |Educational Support | Life Assurance | Charitable Gift Matching & Fundraising | Group Income Protection | Share Scheme | Employee Assistance Programme | Hybrid Working (2 days per week) | Paid Professional Membership | Volunteer Day. Key Responsibilities
- Partner with clients to design and implement Group Risk Benefits, Health Benefits, Wellbeing programs.
- Analyse and assess client needs, offering customised benefits solutions.
- Ensure scheme administration is up to date on client benefit plans.
- Collaborate with colleagues to deliver innovative, value-driven solutions.
- Hold QFA designation, or any qualification in private medical insurance.
- Experience in group risk and/or private medical insurance administration or consulting.
- Ability to work independently and within a team with minimum supervision in a fast-paced environment.
- Good Microsoft Office skills, particularly in Excel and Word
If you have a all-inclusive background in Group Risk Benefit consulting, a passion for helping clients succeed, and the drive to excel in a dynamic and innovative organisation, we want to hear from you! Equal Opportunity Employer
We welcome applications from people of all backgrounds and abilities. Please let us know if you require reasonable accommodation or support during any stage of the recruitment process and we will do our upmost to accommodate you. About WTW Health, Wealth and Career
Health Wealth & Career - HWC, combines deep analytics, sage advice, astute broking, intuitive software, proven administration, and relevant solutions to help small-large organizations address their talent and benefit issues. By partnering with clients to solve their people and risk agendas we help them deliver exceptional - and sustainable - employee experiences. Our 14,000 HWC colleagues are based in five businesses: Retirement, Health & Benefits, Employee Experience (EX), Work and Rewards (W&R), Outsourcing, and Integrated and Global Solutions (IGS). #CareerOpportunity #HiringNow #EmployeeBenefits #DublinJobs #WTWCareers