Join Us as a Group Risk Segment Specialist in the Heart of Dublin!
Are you a seasoned professional with a passion for employee benefits and group risk management? Ready to take your career to the next level? Join our dynamic team in the vibrant city of Dublin. WTW Offer Package
Salary Negotiable | Annual leave (25 days) |Comprehensive benefits from day 1 | Bonus Performance | Pension scheme | Healthcare Allowance (capped €1,500.00) |Educational Support | Life Assurance | Charitable Gift Matching & Fundraising | Group Income Protection | Share Scheme | Employee Assistance Programme | Hybrid Working (2 days per week) | Paid Professional Membership | Volunteer Day.
At Willis Towers Watson (WTW), we're committed to shaping the future of employee benefits and risk management. We're seeking a dedicated Group Risk Segment Specialist to join our Dublin team and be part of something extraordinary. Key Responsibilities
The team deals with all aspects of group insurance, from renewals, claims and underwriting to broking and benefit design projects. In addition to death in service, income protection and private medical insurance, the team cover all other health related products and services such as dental and optical cover, health cash plans, EAPs and various voluntary and flexible benefits such as critical illness cover and partner life assurance.
- Managing group corporate portfolio i.e. Death in Service & Income Protection benefits
- Liaising with life assurance companies, clients, consultants and third parties
- Collaborate with clients to design and implement group risk management solutions.
- Analyse and assess client needs, offering customized strategies and solutions.
- Work closely with our team to deliver innovative, value-driven solutions.
- Applicant should have obtained the QFA designation
- Experience in group risk administration or consulting
- A deep understanding of employee benefits and group risk products.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal abilities.
Join us in shaping the future of group risk management and be part of a team dedicated to making a difference. Your journey to success begins here! Equal Opportunity Employer
WTW are an inclusive employer and welcome applications from people of all backgrounds and abilities. Please let us know if you require reasonable accommodation or support during any stage of the recruitment process and we will do our upmost to accommodate you. About WTW HWC
Health Wealth & Career - HWC, combines deep analytics, sage advice, astute broking, intuitive software, proven administration, and relevant solutions to help small-large organizations address their talent and benefit issues. By partnering with clients to solve their people and risk agendas we help them deliver exceptional - and sustainable - employee experiences. Our 14,000 HWC colleagues are based in five businesses: Retirement, Health & Benefits, Employee Experience (EX), Work and Rewards (W&R), Outsourcing, and Integrated and Global Solutions (IGS). #WTWLife #WTWCareers #QFA #Health #Benefits #Consultant