Our client a Global Investment Management firm are looking for an Investment Compliance/ Guideline Monitoring professional to join either their Ireland, France or Netherlands based team to assist with their EU presence. This is an initial 6-month contract paying €100,000 pro-rata (+ benefits and bonuses) or around €600 per day.
- Review and resolve pre and post-trade incidents flagged
- Handle complex incidents, oversee junior team members' resolutions, conduct breach analysis, recording breaches, and ensure compliance with incident notification requirements.
- Collaborate with data integrity and Blackrock Solutions teams to ensure complete and accurate system coverage
- Previous experience in an Investment Compliance/ Guideline Monitoring or Mandate Monitoring role
- Experience with either Aladdin, Charles River, Thinkfolio, Sentinel or similar
- Strong understanding of UCITS, AIFMD and MIFID II
- Buy-side experience
- Available within 1 month
Please get in touch with Nicole Poole at Danos Consulting to learn more about this opportunity.