My client is seeking a Head of Performance to join the firm's growing Performance & Portfolio Analysis team. This group is responsible for creating performance and positioning data across the fund range and sourcing inputs to make this possible. You should have experience creating new processes and leveraging off tools to either provide management oversight or portfolio managers insight into position-taking.
● Managing team members and key stakeholders effectively.
● Performance measurement provided in any currency across any subset of portfolios including security, industry, economic sector, country, manager, asset class, composite, or total fund level
● Performance attribution analysis at asset class, sector, country, region, style, individual security and total fund/balanced levels; numerous proprietary factor-based attribution models
● Analysis, Peer Grouping and manager rankings within Morningstar
● Ex-ante/Ex Post risk reporting; Solvency II reporting; ESG Risk Analytics
● 10+ years experience providing portfolio analysis & support directly to PMs
● Knowledge of financial markets and portfolio construction.
● Experience in asset allocation, performance measurement & risk analysis.
● The ability to interact with all stakeholders to ensure efficient delivery of business requests.
● Strong knowledge of equities, fixed income and mutual funds. Understanding of requirements under different regulatory regimes, including Solvency II, UCITS & MIFID