This is a great opportunity for a seasoned risk management professional to take a career defining role with a boutique fund manager. They are fully authorised UCITS Management Company and Alternative Investment Fund Manager.
It will suit somebody who is keen to put their own stamp on the risk function in Dublin. It is a PCF 14 position.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Support the business operations ensuring that all first line risks are managed in line with the overall Group's risk appetite.
- Working closely with relevant oversight functions (such as Risk, Compliance and Group Audit), provide risk insight and help the business to fully understand their risk profile.
- Embed Group-wide risk management frameworks and systems within the business.
- Continuously improve risk monitoring and reporting to key stakeholders and committees
- Working closely with the CEO and COO.
ABOUT THE PERSON:
- Broad and thorough experience operating within a risk management role within Financial Services industry.
- UCITS and AIFM experience is needed.
- Strong product, process and control management understanding.
- Proven ability to lead, inspire and energise a team operating within a global matrix environment.
- Detail and solution orientated outlook to work with strong interpersonal and communication skills.