IFDS-Transfer Agency Specialist Associate 1-Dublin and Kilkenny
Who we are looking for
As a Transfer Agency administrator, you will be responsible for delivering high quality client service, both internally and externally, by incorporating experience and industry knowledge in daily workflow so as to complete increasingly complex tasks, on time and accurately. Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of International Financial Data Services (IFDS). IFDS is a world-leading provider of outsourcing and technology solutions to the financial services industry. With its global headquarters in Toronto, IFDS services over 240 financial organizations around the world, providing solutions to a wide range of global asset managers, wealth managers, banks, and insurance companies. IFDS is present in North America, EMEA and APAC.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for. What you will be responsible for
As Transfer Agency Associate-1 you will Specific Duties:
Education / Preferred Qualifications:
- Complete all tasks, including the handling of all complex calls and queries, to a high quality, to meet client requirements in a timely and accurate manner
- Quality control of transactions processed and client correspondence
- Ensure business standards and client deadlines are met on a consistent basis
- Escalate client issues where necessary
- Assisting in the preparation and distribution of various management and client reporting
- Ensure an awareness of, and adherence to, the key Transfer Agency controls, risk controls, and fraud controls at all times.
About State Street What we do.
- Bachelor's degree or above
- Have strong attention to detail and appreciate the importance of completing work 'right first time' against daily deadlines
- You understand the importance of customer service excellence and have a 'can do' attitude with strong written and oral communication skills
- You are keen to learn and develop and you enjoy being part of an energetic and growing team
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers