A People Company
IFDS' best assets is its people. We have a great pool of talent surrounded by experienced senior teams and we care about our staff. At IFDS, we continuously invest in our people by offering training, mobility opportunity, mentoring, and we support and nurture them in their career development. Our culture is underpinned by the principles of PACE+L (Professional, Accountable, Client-Focus, Excellence and Leadership) which promote and drive a strong professional behaviour in developing our people and servicing our clients.
A Trusted Financial Services Provider
IFDS Transfer Agency service solutions are used globally, with operation centres across Canada, Europe, and Asia-Pacific. As a subsidiary of State Street Corporation and SS&C Technology Inc, we are backed by multi-billion dollar global enterprises with more than 40 years of experience in financial and technology Industry. Our core technology and the associated Transfer Agency services are adapted to both global and local demand.
We offer flexible office locations in both Dublin or Kilkenny, wellbeing programmes, a subsidised restaurant, impressive learning and development opportunities as well as a social calendar to balance work and life activities. We are committed to reviewing and continuously improving our employee compensation and benefits packages. Performance based bonuses, a generous pension scheme, annual leave and investment in your future education demonstrates the value we place in developing, recognising and rewarding our staff.
We are now advertising for a Senior Associate
to work in our Trailer Fee department
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Responsible for the quality checking trailer fee contract setups and inputs.
- Responsible for the validation of trailer fee calculation outputs.
- Responsible for the timely response to client & broker queries received into the team mailbox.
- Responsible for delivering high quality client service via written email responses and daily client calls.
- Responsible for escalation of operational issues or challenges to the management team.
- Accountable for the adherence to trailer fee procedures and operational controls when carrying out tasks and quality checking.
- Accountable for the adherence to company values of Professional, Accountable, Client Focused, Excellence and Leadership in all tasks and interactions
- Accountable for cultivating an environment of clear, open and direct communication.
- Accountable for providing operational guidance and assistance to staff where required
- Previous experience of 3-5 years in Financial services
- Knowledge of Transfer Agency desirable
- Knowledge of Trailer Fees/Rebates desirable
- Analytical mindset required with evidence of problem solving experience
- Enthusiastic individual with a desire to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and to work calmly under pressure
- High proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Positive individual who performs in a manner that makes a strong impression on others; e.g., high energy level, a problem-solving approach, approachable; and the ability to act with a sense of urgency when required.
IFDS is a regulated entity and a member of the State Street Group. We are an equal opportunities employer and we are committed to fostering an inclusive workplace. We value diversity in both background and in experience.
We follow the Fitness and Probity regime as outlined by the Central Bank of Ireland. You may not meet all the requirements outlined in the above job description but we would still like to hear from you.