IFDSI - TA Operations Specialist - Trailer Fees , Officer Who we are looking for:
IFDS Ireland is seeking Individuals who:
- Have a keen interest in mathematics, problem solving and analytical skills
Purpose Of Role:
- can complete increasingly complex tasks on time and accurately
- have a logical & technical mindset
- are enthusiastic individual who relishes a challenge
- possess knowledge & experience of Trailer Fees and Commission (desirable)
- can deliver high quality client service to either internal or external stakeholders
- have strong attention to detail and appreciate the importance of completing work 'right first time' against daily deadlines
- understand the importance of customer service excellence and have a 'can do' attitude with strong written and oral communication skills
- possesses excellent organisational, planning and co-ordination skills
- Typically candidate will have 5-8 years experience in a similar environment including at least 3 years in a management/supervisory capacity
Why this role is important to us
- Reporting to the Dealing Services AVP, this role offers an opportunity to join a fast paced team within a growing company. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing a high quality service to clients and investors, by ensuring the accurate and timely processing of shareholder trades, in line with KPIs and SLAs. You will have the opportunity to build on your existing Transfer Agency skills, to provide supervision and direction to colleagues, and to provide guidance and excellent customer service to investors. A major focus will be on procedures and process improvement, performance management of staff, client interaction and ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements and with the relevant short, medium and long-term goals, objectives and values of the company. You will utilise your Strong people management and leadership skills to ensure the teams perform to a high standard and provide excellent service to the client.
The team you will be joining is a part of International Financial Data Services (IFDS). IFDS is the premier Transfer Agency service provider for international funds in Europe, providing technology and service solutions designed to help asset owners and managers achieve their business goals. IFDS is a joint venture between State Street Corporation, one of the world's leading providers of financial services to institutional investors, and SS&C Technologies, a global provider of investment and financial software-enabled services and software for the global financial services and healthcare industries.
The Trailer Fee team is responsible for the processing of our client's commissions and trailer fee calculations and payments. This involves reviewing broker contract terms, maintaining broker fee structures and calculations settings on the fee calculation system, analysing queries to identify and resolve issues with complex fee calculations. Specific Duties:
What we value in our staff: Client Service
- Responsible for staff recruitment, training, engagement and development.
- Day to day oversight of processing quality and timeliness of client deliverables
- Escalation point for unresolved issues for the OSP Dealing team and/or junior team members within Ireland Dealing.
- Responsible for assigned clients, taking ownership of TA Trailer Fee team activity for these clients.
- Maintain a close working relationship with other functional areas, such as New Business, Investor Services, Registration, Business Governance, and other internal teams.
- Escalate, in a timely manner, any issues arising, providing resolution suggestions as necessary.
- Ensure an awareness of, and adherence to, the key Transfer Agency fraud controls at all times.
- Ensure the team procedures are operationally sound with an emphasis on risk reduction and regulatory compliance; ensure procedures are in place for all tasks and are adhered to.
- Complete all tasks including the handling of complex queries to a high quality.
- Meet client requirements & deliverables in a timely and accurate manner.
- Assist in the delivery of on the job training and development of other administrators.
Communication & Collaboration
- Quality processing of fee agreements into the system.
- Analyse & validate system output calculation files to ensure their completeness.
- Ensure fee payments and reinvestments are completed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Identify process efficiencies in the course of their daily work and propose to line managers.
- Develop and maintain a thorough knowledge of Transfer Agency processes and Systems.
- Gain broad expertise on company products.
- Processing of Trailer Fee and Commission deliverables on the Feecom system
- Liaise with other departments in an effective mannerProvide/seek regular feedback from colleagues
- Act as an effective team player & deputies for immediate supervisor when appropriate
- Show organisation skills for oneself and others
- Display effective team focus by assisting colleagues in their daily routine
- Positively influencing team morale in order to achieve set standards and goals
- Show willingness to assume additional tasks in order to share workload within team/departmentDisplay awareness of daily work levels and overall business needs by identifying and taking prompt action on priority items, displaying effective time management
- All employees are accountable for the delivery of a Quality service, driving for excellence in all their work activities:
- To be quality driven, aiming for 100% accuracy and timeliness of delivery;
- To effectively plan the way services are delivered so that all activity is directly related to providing quality services and meeting the expectations of the customer (internal and external);
- To continuously review processes and practices relating to the role and act as a catalyst for change and improvement in individual and team performance;
- To observe proper standards of market, business and personal conduct, demonstrating integrity in the execution of duties;
- To communicate and promote the values which reinforce and support a consistent quality culture.
- To adhere to company values of Professional, Accountable, Client Focused, Excellence and Leadership (PACE&L) in all tasks and interactions