The IT CRM (Cross Border) role will be required to demonstrate a knowledge of the Funds Industry
and take a primary role in Client Servicing and IT Service Management, with a strong service and process ethos.
You will be expected to deliver effectively for multiple external Clients and the Business, working
closely with various internal and external stakeholders including IT service providers.
You will be required to manage Client service activities such as issue management, reporting and
client escalation with applying effective communication. You will continually work towards the
ultimate goal of ensuring a high level of Client servicing whilst exercising IT engagement and
oversight. Job Duties:
Knowledge and Technical Skills
- Act as a single point of contact responsible for the end to end client experience and satisfaction for all requests and issues.
- Maintain and develop effective and positive working relationships with Operations and Clients.
- Ensure effective and timely communication with Operations and Clients on issues, requests and challenges.
- Act as an escalation point of contact for Operations and external Clients.
- Ensure IT issues and requests are being appropriately addressed by IT teams in a timely manner.
- Be aware of the urgency towards certain requests and issues and manage expectations.
- Inform and update clients regarding Major System Incidents until the incident is fully restored. Provide clear and accurate incident reporting in a timely manner.
- Address any concerns and delays with the provision of system access for Operations and Client users.
- Ensure internal awareness of the Client IT Operational model when it comes to change.
- Inform clients of any changes they should know about or shall impact BAU service and address any concerns.
- Review, create and maintain service and process documentation.
- Be aware and oversee the implementation of IT changes and processes that impact Operations and Clients.
- Obtain a deep understanding of the Business and IT Operating model for all clients.
- Participate in relevant internal and external forums or meetings where appropriate to represent the Client.
- Own and drive identification, transparency, escalation, and resolution of risks and issues to closure in a timely manner.
- Own, manage and execute the Major IT Incident process.
- Support the wider team for all incidents/requests relating to systems. Investigate and analyse issues and work to resolve in a timely manner.
- Support the access process to ensure access is completed accurately in a timely manner.
- Drive and deliver service initiatives from initiation through to successfully delivery.
- Prepare and share a high-quality Service Review pack with the client in a timely manner. Arrange and chair monthly and ad-hoc meetings. Manage expectations with regards to updates and solutions.
- Produce and maintain accurate issue/action log and resolution is aligned with client expectation.
- Liaise with all IT teams to ensure IT services are delivered within SLA and quality is measured within KPIs.
- Drive towards achieving Green Relationship status on monthly basis and address any IT service issues that may impact on this.
- Create reporting on issues raised with vendors and implement solutions to drive ticket numbers downward.
- Undertake regular review and notify relevant stakeholders of amendments required to procedures / SLA / KPIs.
- Liaise with internal Operations and IT counterparts to facilitate appropriate information flows to and from colleagues and clients.
- Perform out of hours support weekdays and weekends as required.
- Work professionally with all peers and management to promote and secure the ongoing growth and development of IFDS.
- Specific knowledge, skills and qualifications needed to achieve required performance standards in a role. Essential
- 5+ years' experience in similar environment.
- Strong knowledge of the Funds or Transfer Agency business is an advantage.
- General IT knowledge and use of systems including Microsoft Office suite.
- Attention to detail and concern for quality with strong written & verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organisational and planning skills with the ability to multi-task and to work calmly under pressure.
- Flexible and ability to work to deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-motivated and ability to work under own initiative.
- Excellent service delivery ethos and client advocacy focus.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work out of hours weekdays and weekends as required.
- IT degree or IT experience is not essential
- Business related degree preferable.
There may be a certain level of travel required as part of the role (re client visits).