IT Talent Acquisition Consultant
State Street Global Talent Acquisition Team is currently looking for dynamic and experienced IT Talent Acquisition Consultant that plays an essential role in identifying top talent to fuel technological innovation and company growth. In this position, you will leverage your IT recruiting experience to implement staffing strategies and provide a qualified and diverse candidate pool in today's hottest technologies.
This role will be based in Ireland (Dublin or Kilkenny) and responsible for covering our Group Technology hiring across EMEA.
Successful candidate will:
- Consult with and influence hiring managers, and other key stakeholders to develop strategic hiring plans as well as sourcing and selection strategies
- Facilitate intake meetings to establish clear understanding of position requirements and in partnership with hiring managers develop strategies for sourcing candidates by leveraging recruiting resources such as professional organizations, social media and community associations to attract, engage and recruit candidates
- Educate stakeholders on a variety of aspects related to recruiting such as talent demand and availability, cost, industry standards, pipeline trends based on skills, sourcing methodology and other key points
- Drive communication with IT hiring managers and interview teams providing coaching on the selection and selling process best fit for roles and candidates
- Act as primary communication point with candidates from initial contact point to close to provide a positive candidate experience
- Bachelor's degree and 5+ years' experience in an IT recruiting role
- Ideally 3+ yrs in the Cyber Security, Platform Engineering, Architecture and Infrastructure area
- Prior experience using Workday is highly desired
- Proven experience consulting with senior business leaders and managers on the talent acquisition process and strategy
- Proven experience in recommending and using a variety of effective sourcing strategies to assist in the development of a diverse pipeline of candidates
- Customer service driven with strong organizational and project management skills