Leading Investment Management Firm are looking for an experienced finance professional to assist them with conducting a Service Provider Review.
The need for this has come about after the creation of a control framework for providers.
This role will involve assisting on-boarding of business partners, reviewing responses and assisting with developing reporting & remediation plans for identified issues.
The ideal candidate is a qualified accountant with excellent project management skills, efficient understanding of internal controls and risk, and enjoys support implementation of new systems.
This is a contract position with possibility to extension and permanency.
- Assist with onboarding of service providers onto the platform
- Assist with reviewing initial findings / responses
- Identifying remediation programmes for identified weaknesses
- Reporting on servicer performance against servicer agreements
- manage compliance with control framework
- Support implementation of Bank Account Policy; updating internal system, develop reports
- Qualified Accountant from asset management, financial services or risk advisory practice
- Strong project management skills, ability to present high level project plans to senior management
- Background in risk, audit, Internal Controls
- Strong analytical skills:
- Ability to analyse large quantities of data
- Present data in graphs and charts
- Experience of implementing new finance and IT systems