- Competitive + Bonus
- Dublin, Leinster, Ireland
- Permanent, Full time
- Elevate Partners
- 23 May 19
Our client, a global Asset Management firm are currently looking to build out their front office team with the appointment of an Investment Analyst. The suitable candidate will be coming from an investment related role dealing with 3rd party manager selection, portfolio construction and multi asset investment idea generation.
- Managing the absolute return multi-manager strategies. These strategies include portfolios of liquid and less liquid hedge funds.
- Managing derivative strategies which utilise futures and options markets.
- Understanding the drivers of performance across a diverse range of absolute return strategies.
- Conducting investment due diligence on third party funds being considered for investment and delivering high quality performance attribution and other analysis on existing investments.
- Preparation of regular fund investor reports and commentaries.
- Building strong relationships with other business functions, including business development.
- MSc in Investment or CFA, CAIA or equivalent suitable qualification.
- Be highly numerate and have good IT capabilities, especially MS Excel.
- The candidate must have a strong and demonstrable interest in the capital markets and the investment business. Experience managing a portfolio of financial assets in a front office environment is an advantage.
- Experience in the analysis and selection of active management strategies, particularly hedge funds is a positive.
- Understanding the drivers of performance in multi-asset portfolios is an advantage.
- An understanding of market systems such as Bloomberg or Factset would also be an advantage.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
For more information on the above position and to discuss the package on offer please contact Kevin Menton, in confidence on 01-563-2330 or by mail at email@example.com