- Dublin, Leinster, Ireland Dublin Leinster IE
- Permanent, Full time
- Elevate Partners
- 15 Aug 18 2018-08-15
Our client, an International Investment bank is currently looking to hire an Analyst to join their team. The launch of a new Investment strategy and number of live transactions has driven the requirement for additional resources in the team at Investment Analyst level.
the succesful candidate will be accountable for assisting with the end-to-end execution of transaction proposals including, transaction origination with senior team members, investment analysis, internal investment approval process and investment execution.
Competition for the role will be high and we invite applications from those who have experience in the following :
- Detailed analysis of targeted companies and sectors
- Help the team with detailed financial statement and balance sheet analysis
- Building detailed financial models and the ability to present your findings
- Continuous monitoring of the performance of the existing portfolio
- 3rd level qualification or equivalent in Accountancy, Economics, Finance
- Excellent analytical ability, business acumen and demonstrated desire to work in the industry
- Strong excel skills and exposure to financial modelling would be advantageous
- Must be a strong communicator and be confident presenting to senior management
For more information and to obtain a full job brief please apply via the link below.