Our client, an international Real Estate Investment group, is hiring and Analyst to join its Dublin based Investment Team.
- Supporting the team in due diligence activities on acquisitions and developments
- Supporting the underwriting of new real estate investment and development opportunities
- Develop and maintain complex financial models for both new and existing assets
- Provide detailed analytics to all stakeholders, including capital partners, banks and other key service providers
- Undergraduate degree/MSc in Economics, Finance or Business
- Two or more years' experience from a relevant full-time job
- Strong analytical/quantitative skills and a structured approach to problem solving
- Strong interpersonal/communication skills
- Excellent communication skills with confident fluency in written and spoken English
To discuss this opportunity in confidence call Diarmuid Clancy on +353 1588 1176 or apply directly via the link provided.