A leading financial services organisation requires a newly qualified Big 4 accountant to work within their investment management team.
A leading financial services organisation is seeking a talented individual to work within their investment management division.
- Supporting and working with Property Manager(s)to assist with the management of existing property transactions
- Analysis of investment propositions, including the preparation of financial analysis and detailed investment documentation
- Correspond with agents and professional advisors to execute transactions
- Liaising with funding banks and negotiating bank terms for property purchases where required
- Preparation of business plans for post-acquisition management
- Post-acquisition investment updates, financial reporting, ensuring all tax obligations are complied with etc
- Preparation of correspondence for HNW potential investors
- Monitoring the property investment market for potential opportunities
- High calibre graduate. Minimum 2.1 Hons Degree
- Recently qualified accountant with Big 4 experience and first time pass rate
- Strong administration skills and a high level of proficiency in MS Office
- Outgoing and professional manner
- Strong commercial perspective
This is an exciting opportunity for a recently qualified accountant with Big 4 experience to join a leading financial services organisation with strong career progression opportunities.
To discuss this role or similar opportunities, please contact Sean Sweeney at Paragon Executive Intelligence on 01 874 6670 or via email at email@example.com