We are working exclusively with a highly regarded Private Equity Fund who are now establishing a European Investment team in Dublin and hiring an Associate to provide support to senior team members in evaluating and executing transactions.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Participation in all aspects of due diligence for potential investments of the firm
- Development and maintenance of financial models for potential investments
- Development of presentation materials. This includes developing and refining presentation themes, data gathering and synthesis, and constructing professional presentation materials
- Interaction with the managers at portfolio companies
- 2-4 years of relevant work experience involving quantitative financial analysis and modelling
- Excellent interpersonal and networking skills with proven ability to develop and maintain effective business relationships
- Ability to interpret data and provide relevant conclusions/recommendations
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Ability to articulate ideas in a group setting
To discuss this opportunbity in confidence contact Diarmuid Clancy via email@example.com or apply directly via the link below.