We have partnered exclusively with a European Real Estate firm who are now hiring an Investment Associate to its team in Dublin.
- Become an integral part of the investment team working closely alongside analysts, VP and Managing Director in all aspects of the investment cycle.
- Conduct comprehensive industry research to develop investment recommendations and monitor portfolio risk.
- Complete detailed analysis, design and construct financial models.
- Production of thorough, accurate Investment Committee papers and confident presenting.
- 4-7 year's experience in investment management, credit buy side or leveraged finance.
- Exceptional analytical skills with strong quantitative and financial modelling skills.
- Ability to manage existing portfolio as well as develop strong investment recommendations.
- Dedicated team player with strong initiative and ability to interact with all stakeholders, both internally and externally.
To discuss this opportunity in confidence contact Diarmuid Clancy via email@example.com or apply directly via link provided.