A leading Asset Manager is looking for an experienced and technical investment operations analyst to join their team in Dublin.
The role will include:
- Daily oversight of external valuation processes and the trade life cycle.
- Cash management, corporate actions and emphasis on upgrading the internal systems.
- Communicating and working with senior management on regulatory initiatives, driving execution
- Working closely with a growing stakeholder population to develop understanding of data, reporting processes and integrating data into internal reporting and MI
- Anything covering tradition investment operations; performance analysis, attribution, requests for data, trade support and client services.
- Day to day delivery on projects and strategic execution
- Becoming an expert in the division’s range of data, checking its integrity and quality.
- Sourcing, transforming and analysing data to provide reporting capability
You will have:
- Experience within operations in Asset Management
- Have excellent programming skills (SQL/R/Python etc), experience with Tableau and understanding of data governance tooling (Solidatus, Collibra etc)
- Collaborative, methodical and able to think strategically and creatively to support on projects, resolve issues as they arise and explain technical points to a variety of stakeholders
- Ideally a degree in data science or STEM subjects
At our company, we prioritise equity throughout the entire recruitment process. We are committed to ensuring fairness and equal opportunities for all candidates. If there is anything we can do to make the process more accessible to you, please don't hesitate to let us know.