Global Asset Manager are looking for an Analyst to join their Dublin Performance Measurement team.
This is a varied role and will give exposure to a range of disciplines in the company in investment performance, ex post risk calculation, regulatory reporting, project management and products. The successful candidate will work with diverse departments from risk, to sales to investments and to Data & IT to ensure smooth and accurate communication of performance and risk metrics.
- Ensuring prompt, accurate calculation of performance for all portfolios
- Producing Ex Post Risk
- Overseeing the distribution of performance and ex post risk to the business.
- Monitor daily alerts for investment fund performance.
- Provide consultation to internal clients from Investments and Sales
- Facilitating broad queries across teams
- Producing SRRI and PRIIPS regulatory risk calculation
- Assisting the business with the set-up of new products
- Work with a global products team to ensure accurate performance and risk figures are available for new products
Experience & Qualifications:
- Third-level Degree
- Experience in role with quantitative element
- Knowledge of investment funds, product types and fund data
- Strong analytical/quantitative skills.
- Strong communication skills
- Proficient MS Excel skills
Please apply for more details