If you are a talented Fund Services/Investment Management professional seeking a move into a growing and dynamic respected global entity, please give Karl a call to discuss in more detail.
My client, a large Investment Management firm based in Dublin, is seeking partners with a minimum of five years’ experience in Investment Management to join their expanding team.
- Responsible for the daily and periodic rebalancing of all funds and clients
- Produce daily/weekly/monthly MIS from third party service providers
- Service clients to the highest standard and ensure accuracy, efficiency and professionalism at all times
- Participate in 3rd party oversight and due diligence process
- Develop a strong relationship with both internal & external parties
- Respond to ad-hoc queries received from internal & external customers
- Work closely with Operations Team based in Dublin and abroad, in partnership with the Investment Team, third-party service providers and Sales team
- Minimum of five years’ experience in Investment Management/Fund Accounting
- High emphasis on accuracy and applying an analytical approach to ensure all client risks are covered
- Good knowledge of Fund Structures, parties to the fund and differing fund types would be an advantage
- Strong organisational and interpersonal skills to communicate with internal & external clients at all levels
- Ability to work within a small, fast growing team and assist in the development of that team
- Highly driven, disciplined, engaging and approachable with a pleasant style
- A positive attitude and eagerness to learn is essential
To discuss this unique and exciting opportunity role further - please call Karl Byrne for a private & confidential conversation on (01) 661 9235 / (086) 816 7141.
EMPOWERMENT Financial Recruitment is a niche recruitment firm helping the career development of finance professionals. We have excellent contacts across industry, financial services and practice and a reputation for sourcing the best talent in the marketplace.