is a leading global provider of asset management and investment technology solutions. The company's innovative solutions help corporations, financial institutions, financial advisors, and affluent families create and manage wealth. SEI is a people focused organization which encourages and recognizes employee development as being a critical component in the provision of excellent client service. An open, collaborative and detail oriented environment underpins this business objective.
The Investment Operations Reconciliation Supervisor
is responsible for the successful and accurate completion of the daily processing requirements for various Alternative Funds and providing support to the various departments, whilst strictly adhering to established departmental policies and procedures required to process Alternative Funds. This group will assume responsibility for daily support of, and technology solutions for, the Fund Accounting, Transfer Agency and Financial Reporting Departments. What you'll do:
What you bring to the table:
- Supervision of all operational and staffing aspects of the Investment Operations Team.
- Utilizing reconciliation system to reconcile activity daily
- Reconciliation of bank debt transactions against broker cash statement to clear reconciliation breaks on Geneva Fund Accounting system.
- Investigation of cash reconciliation breaks with internal and external stakeholders in a timely manner.
- Review and process Bank Debt related activities including: paydowns, borrowings, interest payments, rate resets and rollovers, using WSO Markit and Geneva (Fund Accounting system).
- Complete and Review Security Price Tolerance Checking for all Alternative Funds within the Geneva Fund Accounting system using external vendors;
- Responsible for maintenance of security master information on Geneva Fund Accounting system;
- Communicate and coordinate information between investment managers, agent banks and accounting teams in a timely and effective manner.
- Provide daily, weekly and monthly reconciliation reporting as required;
- Gain understanding of current solutions and make recommendations for future solutions to enhance SEI's outsourcing services;
- Actively participate in project plans associated with solution development and implementation based upon agreed business requirements
- Query, problem and error resolution on a timely basis (with documentation);
- Facilitate communication between departments in Dublin and the U.S;
- Maintain a good working relationship with external clients as well as with internal units within SEI;
- Ensure adherence to controls and processes / procedures for Investor Operations
- Mentor and coach subordinates to develop capabilities and build a strong succession pipeline for the role
Attributes we value:
- Third level qualifications (Business, Finance or IT related fields)
- Knowledge of Geneva, or similar Fund Accounting systems
- Knowledge of bank debt processing functionality using the Geneva fund accounting system, Markit etc.
- Knowledge and understanding in reconciling transactions when comparing bank debt activity and broker statements
- Knowledge of the Syndicated or Private Debt Loan Market
- Knowledge of various security types
- Experience in Fund operations with experience in Alternatives / Hedge Funds
SEI is an Equal Opportunity Employer and so much more...
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Strong organizational and administrative skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize work and manage time to maximize efficiency and meet strict deadlines
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Fluency in English Language (both verbal and written) essential;
- Individual who takes initiative and ownership of assigned responsibilities
- Positive 'can do' attitude with excellent problem solving skills;
- Team player
- Flexible / Adaptable
- P.C. proficient, particularly in Word, Excel, Access and Visual Basic
We recognize that our people are our most valuable asset and are (literally) invested in your success; we know that a healthy, happy and motivated workforce is key to our continued growth. We are focused on ensuring a healthy work-life balance and offer our employees benefits which include private medical care for you and your family, educational assistance scheme and actively encourage work life balance.